Connect with us

  

Phone: 216.831.5653

About Us

“Sooner or Later, Everyone comes to Gino’s”

Gino’s Jewelers was started in 1950 by Gino Zavarella and Charles Siracusa. In 1997 long time employees Michael Auletta and Gary Koster purchased the store from Gino and Charles. Gino’s Jewelers has grown to be the most trusted fine jewelry source in Cleveland. Following two showroom and service expansions in both 1969 and 1978, Gino’s settled into our current home between Miles & Emery Road at 4701 Richmond Road in 2001. With our largest showroom yet, Gino’s offers unsurpassed customer service with a commitment to selling the finest quality jewelry and timepieces. We are proud to carry designers like Hearts On Fire and timepieces by Rolex, in addition to offering custom design services for any special occasion. The truth is… “Sooner or Later, Everyone Comes to Gino’s.”