We will be closed October 13th and October 14th for a family wedding. We will re-open on October 16th.
Shop Online - Give Memories
Cleveland's Most Trusted Name in Fine Jewelry
Gino’s Jewelers was started in 1950 by Gino Zavarella and Charles Siracusa. In 1997 long time employees Michael Auletta and Gary Koster purchased the store from Gino and Charles.
Gino’s Jewelers has grown to be the most trusted fine jewelry source in Cleveland. Following two showroom and service expansions in both 1969 and 1978, Gino’s settled into our current home between Miles & Emery Road at 4701 Richmond Road in 2001. With our largest showroom yet, Gino’s offers unsurpassed customer service with a commitment to selling the finest quality jewelry and timepieces. We are proud to carry several designers in addition to specializing in custom design services for any occasion.
The truth is… “Sooner or Later, Everyone Comes to Gino’s.”
We have jewelry professionals ready to help.